- Tuesday, April 6th : Advanced Materials and Microsystems Workshop: VIRTUAL
- Wednesday, April 7th : Advanced Imager Technology Workshop: VIRTUAL
- Thursday, April 8th : Quantum Technology Workshop: VIRTUAL
Advanced Materials and Microsystems Workshop :Minimizing SWaP for Multi-Domain Operations: It's No Small Problem: April 6th
- Enabling Technologies Approaching Zero Added Weight and Volume
- Wafer-scale Microsystem Technologies
- Fiber & Fabric Integrated Technologies
- Virtual Poster Sessions & Tours
Advanced Imager Technology Workshop: Developing New Platforms and Technology for the Space Domain
- Space-Based Imaging Applications
- Electronics and Optics
- Detector Development
Quantum Technology Workshop: Establishing Platforms for Quantum Information Science and Engineering
- Superconducting Systems and Applications
- Trapped-Ion Systems and Applications
- Solid-State Systems and Applications
- April 6th, 2021: The virtual workshop will begin at 1100 and adjourn at 1630 , A poster session and networking session will conclude the workshop.
- April 7th, 2021: The virtual workshop will begin at 1300 and adjourn at 1700.
- April 8th, 2021: The virtual workshop will begin at 1000 and adjourn at 1700.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]